Suitable for Holden 6 Cylinder 149 161 173 179 186 202 Red/Blue/Black Engines as fitted to:
- EH Holden
- HD HR Holden
- HK HT HG Holden
- HQ HJ HX HZ WB Holden
- LC LJ Holden Torana
- LH LX UC Holden Torana
- VB VC VH VK Holden Commodore
Designed and engineered in-house, Proflow products are manufactured to the highest of standards. Proflow products are computationally optimized and tested within their own engineering department. Rapid prototypes are created to guarantee perfect fitment, as well as pleasing aesthetics. Proflow take pride in every part they make. Remember, Proflow are the leaders in performance products!
Assembled with top quality components and factory load tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications and ensure the highest output possible at low RPM. Supplied in a one-wire hookup configuration enabling you to run a single wire from the alternator to the battery (positive). Powder Coated Black for a functional and durable finish.
Don't waste big dollars having your original alternator rebuilt, when you can buy a Genuine Proflow 100 Amp Black Alternator with internal reg at such a bargain price!
- Proflow PFEPM37127BK 100 Amp Black Alternator
- Powder Coated Black for a functional and durable finish
- Internal Regulator
- One wire hookup
- 100 Amp
- Factory load tested and certified before being packed
- Supplied and fitted complete with matching black alternator pulley
- 12 month warranty
- Suitable to replace existing 1 wire, internal regulator GM style alternator.
- Mounts measure approximately 18mm outside depth on the short side, 51mm outside depth on the long side.
- The measurement between the mounts from the inside edge, to inside edge is 159mm.
- The measurement between the mounts from the bolt centres is 6.60".
- Utilizes the the standard GM 10SI style case with 6.600” bolt centres.
- Total length from the front of the rotor shaft to the deepest point at the rear of the case is approximately 165mm.
- Please use the above measurements and information to compare to your original alternator, to ensure correct fitment for your vehicle.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tuff Car Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.