Suitable for Holden 6 Cylinder 149 161 173 179 186 202 Red/Blue/Black Engines as fitted to:
- EH Holden
- HD HR Holden
- HK HT HG Holden
- HQ HJ HX HZ WB Holden
- LC LJ Holden Torana
- LH LX UC Holden Torana
- VB VC VH VK Holden Commodore
Manufacturing custom finished components for hot rods and custom cars is Tuff Stuff's only business. Tuff Stuff are experts in their field and ensure the brightest chrome parts without the yellowing found on other products. To ensure the best possible finish these are hand polished and triple chrome plated to a mirror finish.
All Tuff Stuff alternators are hand built in Cleveland, Ohio and are factory load tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications. All Tuff Stuff alternators are made from 100% brand new high quality components and carry a 12 month warranty. Many enthusiasts prefer the clean, simple 1-wire alternator option enabling you to run a single wire from the alternator to the battery (positive).
These beasts feature a low idle cut-in internal regulator which provides plenty of charging at low RPM's, giving the highest output possible, at as low RPM as possible.
Don't waste big dollars having your original alternator rebuilt, when you can buy a Genuine Tuff Stuff 100 Amp Chrome Alternator with internal regulator at such a bargain price!
- Tuff Stuff 7127ND 100 Amp Chrome Alternator
- Made from 100% brand new high quality components
- Hand Polished and triple chrome plated to a mirror finish
- Internal Regulator
- One wire hookup
- 100 Amp
- Factory load tested and certified before being packed
- Supplied and fitted complete with matching chrome alternator pulley
- Features wiring output terminal to connect warning/charge light if required
- 12 month warranty
- Suitable to replace existing 1 wire, internal regulator GM style alternator.
- Mounts measure approximately 18mm outside depth on the short side, 51mm outside depth on the long side.
- The measurement between the mounts from the inside edge, to inside edge is 159mm.
- Total length from the front of the rotor shaft to the deepest point at the rear of the case is approximately 165mm.
- Please use the above measurements and information to compare to your original alternator, to ensure correct fitment for your vehicle.
- Please refer to the installation instructions in the images of this listing for further information.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tuff Car Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.